Friday 8 January 2021

How to make paper hearts

 Today I was making a lot of stuff out of paper here is a picture of all the paper hearts that I made!

Here is a slide show of how I made the paper hearts step by step.


I hope you had fun if you tried making these super cool paper love hearts. I am very proud of my paper love hearts the more I did the better I got. I have spent a lot of time and effort into this post so I hope you enjoyed. These are really good to put on cards and in things that show you love someone because they are love hearts. I am going to make a card for someone I love with mine. Have you ever made a paper star before? Hope you have a good new year! Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful love hearts Xanthe 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Xanthe,

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Wow, thank you for sharing this amazing post! You have so clearly demonstrated how to create the paper hearts and shown great examples of the ones you created. Ka pai!

    Do you have any tips for others who would like to make their own?

    I can see that you went to a lot of effort for this post so I will be giving you bonus points. Well done!

    I’m so glad you are happy with your hearts - they look great. I have never tried to make one, but I have tried other origami objects.

    Keep up the great work!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.