Sunday 10 January 2021

Is it a real or fake face?

Here is a slideshow of all the face quizzes I did and my score of how many I got right.


Here is the picture that I thought I would show you. I had to use arrows pointing to the areas that were the reasons why I thought one was real and one was fake.

I chose this picture because I thought it was the easiest to point out the reasons why I knew my answer was right. I thought that it was a good idea to share with you what 10 pictures that came up on my screen when I was doing this summer learning journey challenge. This is definitely the weirdest summer learning journey challenge so far. I am proud of myself because I got most of the questions right and think that I did a pretty good job at explaining the reasons why I knew the picture on the right was right. Have you ever tried the real or fake face game before if not here's a link. Here's the link Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Xanthe,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I think you did a great job with this post and that you spotted some great differences to prove which image is real and which is fake. It is also awesome to see that you included a slide show of the video and what answers you guessed correctly and you scored a 7/10 on the quiz, good job!!

    I also thought it was great that you included what tips and tricks you used to tell whether an image is real or fake.

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.