Monday 14 June 2021

Some Cool Pluto facts.

 Here is my Pluto website. Last week my class learned all about Pluto we also have been learning to make google sites.



I made it by going into my drive and clicking new then I went to more at the bottom and clicked on Google site. I started by stating the facts that I knew about Pluto and put in a picture. After that I went on a website got a picture about Pluto and found out how long it takes Pluto to get around the Sun. It takes 247.9 Earth years for Pluto to make one orbit around the Sun, at an average speed of 10,623 miles per hour (17,096 kilo meters per hour). I think I did pretty well with the website however I think I could have done better. I know a lot of things about Pluto now. Do you think Pluto should become a planet once again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.