Friday 27 August 2021

My super fun birthday

 Yesterday was my birthday. Mum and I made a feast for dinner. My favourite dinner is Chinese so Mum and I made Sweet N Sour Pork & Lemon Chicken on Fried Rice. It takes a lot of preparation and time to make. We also baked a cake but Mum wanted to surprise me with the special icing. Mum and Dad couldn't get presents so Dad got as many lollies as possible from the supermarket. Mum and my sister Anika stayed up late Wednesday night to put up balloons and decorate the box of lollies. 

My B-day pics

 Have you every made Chinese food at home before? Did you enjoy it?



2 comments:

  1. Hoppy Birthday Xanthe, you looked like you had a great time even though we are locked down. Those lollies will last for ages if you hide them😂😂😂. Yes i love shineese and it's also my favourite as well. I made sweet and sour wild pork on rice last week ...it was yummmmy. You might end up being a chef? would you like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cooking but when I grow up I would like to be something like an accountant or a lawyer to use my good math brain to use.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.