Thursday 28 March 2019

All About Me

Hi my name is Xanthe. My School is Kaniere School. My friends are Taylor, Jayden and Sofia. My favourite animals are dolphins sea star. My favourite food is hamburgers and salad. My favourite thing is do backflips and go swimming and playing on mums computer. My family members are dad mum, Anika and Caleb. I'm good at doing backflips on the tramp and playing hide and seek. I'm good at going on the bikes at school with my friend Taylor. My favourite thing to do is spy on mum and dad with my brother he helps me to freak mum out to blow of her head. My teacher inspires me to try something new and give it a shot even if it is tricky. I am looking forward to is being perfect at everything and being the best student.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Renny and I am from Kaniere school. I think that your writing about yourself is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.