Wednesday 29 July 2020

My Ship creation


This is my ship creation. It is called the Sea Basher because bashes against all the waves and does not end up in any mishaps. I did it because for a reading task. we had to make up our own custom boat. I have made a boat that will never ever sink because it is small and steady over waves. I did it by making a Pixle Editor ocean waves with Gradient and pencil for the white pieces. After I just made up a random design and put it all together after captions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Xanthe, your Sea Basher looks very sturdy. What were you reading about that gave you this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xanthe

    I agree with Chris that your boat looks very sturdy. I like the way you have thought about how you can make your boat more seaworthy. How does this keep your boat afloat should it hit something like a whale or a floating container? What will make it unsinkable?

    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.