Thursday 24 September 2020

Planting with Sarah

 Today my class was planting with our Teachers friend Sarah.


Here is a picture of me planting I am the girl beside Sarah in the pink jacket. We were planting Toe Toe and Mountain Akeake. First we got soil and put them into the containers and sprinkled the Mountain Akeake onto the soil. We had to do two and make sure we had spread it out so that when they grow to be big they will not push on each other to much. Next we put the Toe Toe on the soil and covered it up with soil on all the trays. We had to make sure that they were going to grow so we used a spray bottle with water in it and ran down to the propagation tunnel to put them in. We enjoyed planting the plants and we can't wait until they are fully grown. I am proud because I had learned new plant's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.