Thursday 3 September 2020

Barrier game

This is a picture of our barrier challenge. This is how it worked.  We had a buddy and we were put with our chrome books touching so that you won't see each others screen. We got given a grid and the other person (partner) got pictures on a grid. I had to direct my partner clearly so that she could put the pictures the right place on the grid. We swapped around and this is one of mine that I did. I got every thing except a little thing on the pirate and the parrot in the right place. I'm proud because I gave clear directions and had a really good grid when my buddy Olivia explained it to me.
Here is a picture of my grid and the whole class doing the barrier game. Have you ever done a barrier challenge before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.