Thursday 7 January 2021

SLJ Haiku poem


I had a really fun time doing this I can't wait to do the rest of the summer learning journey. I did it by making my pictures on sumopaint and finding good things about summer and making them work with the 5-7-5 syllable rule. A haiku poem is a poem with 5 syllables the 7 syllables and then again 5 syllables. I have a lot of work ahead of me because I have been at my grandmas & my granny and grandads. We also just got back from camping in the caravan in Hanmer Springs today so i can't wait to catch up on all of the work I have to do. I hope you enjoyed looking at my blog post I just want to say happy holidays. :)

Here is a screencastify of me explaining what I did and what site I used to make my pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Xanthe,

    Charlotte here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Wow! Thank you for sharing this awesome post. I really like your summer haiku. You did a great job with the syllables which can be tricky.

    I also really liked watching your screencastify. You read the poem very well and gave a great explanation. Ka pai!

    Did you have a nice time with your grandparents? I love seeing family, it’s so lovely.

    Keep up the great mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.