Wednesday 17 March 2021

My amazing athletic awards


I learn’t how to do the shuffle in shot put this year. You have to try your best because everyone is coming for you and you need to step up your game.


I caught on to the main part of the shuffle very quickly. but every once and a while I got corrected for one reason or another. Here are what I got my awards for the Colgate games I have four finalist ribbons and I competitor ribbon, 3rd in discus out of the whole South Island. These are for West Coast Champs 3rd for 60m 10.88s , 3rd in 100m 18.63s , 3rd in 200m 42.51s , 1st in Shot put 6.86m , 1st in Discus 17.70m. I also got 3rd overall for the compitition I just told you about. Overall this year I got most improved girl trophy in the 9 yr old age division. Have you ever received awards for your sports achievements?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.